- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
I don’t want to learn in a classroom anymore. I want to travel and talk to people and learn that way. I want to learn as I go, gathering knowledge and not being rigorously tested on it. I don’t want to lose passion in the things I like because of the worry of exams. I want to fueled by snippets of knowledge I gain from people and be inquisitive. School has stolen my passion for the things I’m interested in and I hate it for that.
- family: treats you like shit
- family: constantly tells you how lazy and ungrateful you are
- family: says that you'll never have a successful future
- family: jokes around about things they know you're insecure about
- family: scoffs and makes fun of you for the things you enjoy
- family: are completely fucking surprised and offended that you don't like being around them and are eager to move out or get as far away as possible
- Atheist: So how do you know Islam is right?
- Me: Because even if I die, and find out there is no heaven, or no God, I could still look back on my life and be happy with the way this religion taught me to live.
- me: ugly people exist to make pretty people stand out
- me: so that's my contribution to society
- me: you're welcome